:: ESCADA | GO-GO Dancing | MOCHI ... OH MY ::

I’ve been away for a couple of days but I’ve had good reason … I’ve been working and I can NEVER complain about that.

Today I am grateful for lots of things but working in my desired field of choice is at the top of the list.

And so, my exciting news where o’ where do I begin. Fashion week is quickly rolling back around for its Spring/Summer viewing … I recently had the pleasure of working on the collection showing for Escada. The designer was there and had to give the stamp of approval on the models make-up, hair and wardrobe before they pranced down the runway, the jaw clinching moment. Models coming from one show with make-up on … wardrobe needed these 5 girls in 2 minutes for fittings, and the show starts in 3 … Last minute wardrobe changes … wrong fittings … champagne flutes being passed and viewers waiting to see and BUY … oh what a splendid carousel to ride. The look was all about vibrant colors, soft floral’s, textures … what some are calling the “New Bohemian”.

TO SEE THE LOOK CLICK HERE

The music starts, my adrenalin is pumping … you try to duck and hide and find that perfect place to pop back out when the model comes darting off stage to change into her next outfit so you can touch up anything … and as soon as it starts it’s over. Time to pack it up a go!

Three cheers for the team and I look forward to “ROCK THE MIC” again … and I will. My next show is on the 5th and I’m actually going to KEY this one!! WHOOO HOOO!

So F A S T F O R W A R D past the rest of my shoots to my LAST NIGHT!

So after my last shoot … I get a text from Migz to come thru to his class that evening … I’m shooting in Los Feliz so I’m CLOSE and excited. This is the FIRST time I’ve actually been able to make it on time. I was pumped. I had been shooting on location and the weather was beautiful and I wasn’t ready to come down yet.

I see all my lovely buds (insert hugs and kisses here) and we go to warm up … Migz choreographed this HOT number to Amy Whinehouse’s – No, No, No and I was ready to play. Go figure, the only move I could execute without a flaw was crawling on the ground then dry-humping the air. No worries when all else fails, I know how to make a crowd laugh and that I did.

So afterwards I got dumped by a crazy-crypt-ta-kron-a-like old man via text … He served up more laughs for us as we tried to map out what was next … We split two to a car with a plan, libations and fiddles and meet in the middle.

Back a Migz we had a smorgasbord of things to devour while we watched the 3 hour reality line-up … with each of us playing the part of SIMON, PAULA and RANDY! Keeping it 100% or nothing else … my favorite part of the evening was the Strawberry MOCHI!

THANKS MIGZ!!! LOVE YA JAMESEE!!
XOXOXO
And all my fab-boo friends and family back home
supadupa kisses and hugs!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: