:: JINGO, GRILLED SALMON & GODDESS ::

So last night after our V-day Dinner Migz read me and he read me good. I'm talking tarot cards yall. We did PAST, CURRENT & FUTURE! All were wonderful, and surprisingly enough I found them to be true and unique to MY situation. I cut my cell's ringer off for one day last week because I needed "QUIET TIME" ... I missed two jobs (ARGH) and random text from Migz and James telling me to get out of my slump and come over. Then after reading my cards last night we saw my current situation and it’s listed below.
SIGE - THE GODDESS OF SILENCE!

My weekend will be filled with (until my shoots on Sunday) quiet time, creative time and meditative time... I inspire to do more.
Sige Goddess of Silence: "Take some time to rest, meditate, and contemplate," says Sige, according to the Doreen Virtue deck. Sige is the goddess of the void, the nothing from which all sprung. She is the mother of Sophia, the goddess of wisdom. Just another proof of the duality of our world--in nothing you find all.

May you find what you seek in this new year.


Goddess of silence: She is the eternal silence that was before anything, and will be after everything. She is the space around the stars. She is the highest form of truth and perfection. She reminds us to listen to our own silence for there we will find truth. Be still ... Blessed Be

Sige: Silence. Primal Creatress of Gnostics, who said Silence was the Mother of the Great Goddess Herself. Out of Her was born the first Word, the Logos of Creation.

Sige: is the Gnostic representation of the great silence from which life sprang forth. For me, Sige represents the feminine aspects of our existence—the intuitive knowledge, the seeking within, the inner life forces that are such a great part of our spirituality. Without seeking within, we would not know enlightenment. She is within each of us, She is the great silence that speaks so loudly to us. She is the silence from which our power comes.

She is the silence from which our inspiration is born.

No comments: