::: HOTT-NESS:::

The HOTTNESS that is Michael Schmidt http://www.mesfoto.com/ ... This guy has been on my vision board since about a month after he and I first spoke. After I saw his work I KNEW one thing for certain and that was that I would be working with him. I had to work with him. His work (TO ME) is extra-ordinary, there is a quiet drama to it ... a story within a story and he's just DOPE AS HELL. So close to 8 months go by and not another word from me to Michael or him to myself for that matter. I had this constant brain worm of a story I wanted to shoot and I was in need of WARDROBE, that was my issuse so I thought. Not just any wardrobe ... high-end fall wardrobe ... edgy ... non-LA and without the essential that a stylist would need to access the digs. I was frustrated (i think) with folks telling me that I would NOT be able to get this project off the ground. Silly me. I worked against that ... got back into myself and worked it out. So I had already spoke to Michael but I said to myself I wont bother him until the timing is right. THIS WAS IT, and I didnt...

I sent one email to him and it was all said and done. This guy is the epitome of awesome, we clicked after the pitch ... we were in sync and there was a natural seamless flow to everything from that day on. I cannot say enough about him, his talents and his assistants. He's as down to earth as clay, quicker than a jack-rabbit all hopped up on Mountain Dew and I was speechless (but thankful he took a chance on me) once I set foot on set.

I CANNOT wait to share the super awesome goodness that we created together and I look forward to plenty more splendid things to come from working with him.

Life is as good as you make it ... thrills, spills, falls and all!

I am ecstatic at the endless possibilities that my life holds ...


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: